These reports are widely requested and used by attorneys, investigators, law enforcement, and professional investigators for their own cases. They are considered the most comprehensive report for developing large amounts of information on a subject very quickly. In particular, when little is known about a subject.
The first section of the Profile Report is automated and wide-sweeping. Data is pulled from records “warehouses” to include current and historical public records, proprietary records and private sources. Using the information and the leads generated, the background research was Enhanced with the additional of in-depth criminal and civil research and local public records research; targeting geographic areas where the Subject has resided or has links to.
The investigation and research is performed by an investigator licensed with the Department of Criminal Justice Services.
All of the information developed on a subject is then assimilated into one final report.
This report will generally either answer your questions or provide a solid basis to proceed with further investigation.
Please review the research points below to see if an Enhanced Individual Profile Report is right for you. A name and an address is usually all that we require to start.
- Name & Vitals Verification
- Alias Names Used
- Verified SSN and DOB
- Alternate SSN’s Used
- Alternate DOB’s Used
- Most Recent Reported Address
- 20-Year Address History
- Children’s Names & Ages (18+)
- Reported Telephone Numbers (Cell & Landline)
- Real Estate Owned & Previously Owned
- National Criminal Index Sweep
- National Sexual Offenses
- Driver’s Licenses (where available)
- Concealed Weapons Permits (where available)
- Employers & Corporate Registrations
- Professional Licenses
- Airplanes Registered
- Watercraft Registered
- Voter Registration
- Hunting/Fishing Permits
- Liens & Judgments
- UCC Filings
- Relatives Names & Ages (2 of degrees separation)
- Current & Former Neighbors Information
- 10-Year Criminal History
(state and/or county-level; arrests & convictions; misdemeanors & felonies)
- 10-Year Civil History
(state and/or county-level; lower & upper level courts; plaintiff & defendants)
- Tax Liens (local, state fed)
- Federal Criminal Records Check
- Federal Civil Records Check
Completion Time: 24 Hours