“They made a case against my client and I decided I better get them on my side for the future. I have used them ever since.”
John R. Powell, P.C. ATTORNEY Gabeler, Battocchi & Powell, P.C. McLean, Virginia 22101 703-790-5244
“After more than 50 years of heading one of the first and most recognized P.I. Firms in the Washington, D.C. Metro area, without reservation I can say that INTERPROBE was our first choice for contract surveillance and technical investigative services...”
Nicholas R. Beltrante (Ret. MPD Detective) BELTRANTE & ASSOCIATES Council of International Investigators (past President) Private Investigators Association of Virginia (Founder & 1st President) 703-360-4848
“Great results by these investigators. They are accurate, ethical, and very persuasive in court.”
Carl P. Horton ATTORNEY Oakton, VA 703-938-5708
“My go-to investigators for more than 15 years; prior to receiving my judgeship.”
(appointment requires name withheld)
JUDGE – ARLINGTON COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT Arlington, VA
“I consider INTERPROBE my east coast ‘office.’ They have been an asset for surveillance and technical countermeasures for our firm for more than 15 years. Their support on cross-national cases and assignments unique to the Washington, DC area is highly valued.”
Thomas R. Maslin President AMERICAN INVESTIGATIVE BUREAU – GLOBAL San Diego, California 714-832-9850
“...Ultimately, all of our cases requiring surveillance or a technical touch were referred to them. We depended on their capabilities and appreciated their reliability and fairness for more than 20 years.”
Nicholas R. Beltrante (Ret. MPD Detective)
BELTRANTE & ASSOCIATES
Council of International Investigators (past President)
Private Investigators Association of Virginia (Founder & 1st President)
“Extremely pleased with the results of INTERPROBE’s work for years.”
Richard Wexell, Esq. ATTORNEY AT LAW Fairfax, VA 703-385-3858
“INTERPROBE is a stealthy surveillance team with great support personnel. They have delivered excellent surveillance service on sensitive domestic and international matters on numerous occasions.”
Keith Nightingale, COL (US Army, Ret.)
Special Operations Command
SR. VP. Intl. Business – Risk Management
SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP.
You simply cannot substitute experience when it comes to surveillance.
We provide accurate background investigations based on hard facts.
- Legal Access to Regulated Private Information Sources
- Direct Links With County, State, and National Records
- Processed by a Licensed and Experienced Investigator
- Superior Information,Faster
- Not unreliable "Internet Checks"
- Pre-Packaged Reports available for excellent value on the most frequently requested reports
Reliable applicant screening is done by having excellent records sources and background investigators trained to see the not-so-obvious. We start where the unreliable "Internet Checks" stop.
- International Access to Records
- Excellent Flat Fee Pricing and Online Ordering
- Requests Processed by a Licensed and Experienced Investigator
- No Unreliable "Internet Checks"
- Pre-Packaged Reports Available for Ecellent Value on the Most Frequently Requested Reports
Our Global skip-tracing and locate services are available to track debt skips, locate witnesses and to reconnect lost friends.
-Simple Flat-Fee Service
- Excellent Success Rate (Now 92%)
- Individual Attention to Every Case By a Master Skip-Tracer
- Unique Sources and Methods
- Start Only With Fragments, Partial SSN, Names, Aliases, Phone Numbers, Emails, Plates, Etc.
- No False Hits - Guarenteed
Dedicated Process Servers are available for every type of legal document delivery from simple serves to difficult cases that require a little finesse to successfully complete.
- Subpoenas, Complaints, Duces T's
- Immediate Service
- Affordable Flat Fee
- No Extra Charge For Rush
- Affidavits Returned Quickly
- Skip-Tracing Available
Special Process Service
We remain the leader in private firms in the DC area that make special efforts to aquire, develop and utilize legal technical investigative equipment.
- Covert Cameras - FLIR Thermal
- GPS/Doppler Tracking Systems
- Countermeasures - Debugging
- Computer & Cell Data recovery
- Find & Remove Tracking Devices
- Unmanned Video "Drop Cars"
- Video Drones
INTERPROBE has a reputation for building honest and respectful relationships with clients and industry colleagues.
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Trusted in the Legal Community
- Recognized By Local Judges
- Attorney Preferred; Court Experienced
- Over 12,500 Clients
- Our reputation with the hundreds of attorneys is well establsihed. Call for referrals.
- Strict Confidentiality
Reputation is Everything
Welcome to Interprobe
INTERPROBE is a team of experienced private investigators whose reputation is built upon solving cases with a powerful mix of advanced technology and conventional investigative techniques. Experts in corporate and domestic investigations, we have been delivering the answers to your investigative challenges for over twenty years.
In business matters, we measure loss in billions of dollars. In our personal lives, the losses are calculated in terms that cannot be quantified by any dollar amount. Investigative work performed and intelligence developed by INTERPROBE can reduce risks and ease losses.
We Are Fairly Priced. We Are Experienced. We Are Available.